Why Work Here?
“Join us at MeetKai, a next generation conversation AI and VR company, we are building a metaverse that will connect to the real world.”
At MeetKai, you can join a dedicated team of scientists and friends, obsessed with pushing the boundaries of AI, working together to build next-gen AI solutions.
We are looking for a talented software engineer that has a deep understanding of Deep Learning and experience deploying models in production. You will have the role of improving Meetkai's ML capabilities across Search, NLU, Personalization and Online Learning. ML theoretical knowledge, while useful, is not as necessary as the ability to test and deploy models and large scale datasets.
The candidate is expected to largely be independent and produce quality code / work without oversight as well as provide insight in terms of ML and engineering.
- Design and train personalization models
- Develop processes for automatic deployment of ML models upon improvements
- Develop processes to train deep learning models at scale
- Productionize trained models (potentially on edge)
- 5+ experience with NLP
- Demonstrable NLP and AWS deployment experience
- 5+ years of experience with Python
- 5+ years of experience with Pytorch or Tensorflow
- Experience with microservices, kubernetes
- Has worked in industry for more than 5 years
Nice to have
- Experience with MLOps
- Experience with model serving (torchscript, tflite, onnx)
- Experience with deploying ML models in the cloud or on edge devices
- Experience with distributed queueing technologies like Kafka
- Experience with online learning algorithms and models
- Experience in working with resource limited devices
- Fluency in a 2nd language: Spanish, Chinese, Indonesian, German, Italian, French
About MeetKai Inc.:
Founded in 2018, MeetKai Inc., a cutting-edge AI startup, powers its open and inclusive metaverse with its industry leading deep technology Personalized and Conversational Search. Well funded and scaling quickly, MeetKai is an equal opportunity employer in a process of expansion.