Why Work Here?
“Join us at MeetKai, a next generation conversation AI and VR company, we are building a metaverse that will connect to the real world.”
One of the fundamental building blocks of the Metaverse is monetization. We believe that Ads will play a major role in creating monetary opportunities for Metaverse creators. MeetKai Metaverse Service (MKMS) is one of the first Advertisement Exchanges available for Web3 Development.
- Experiment and build ad systems that help advertisers find consumers and consumers find quality products/services they love.
- Help scale a data infrastructure for our massive sets of data to enable millions of database lookups.
- Help scale a data pipeline for real-time processing of enormous amounts of user behavioral data.
- Help build a feedback control platform for ad systems to optimize ads performance.
- Have ownership over the things you build, help shape the product and technical vision, direction, and how we iterate.
- Work closely with the product managers and stakeholders so that they can leverage your components.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Mathematics or an equivalent field required
- Deep experience in distributed systems, preferably in digital advertising such as ad serving, bidding, ranking, or targeting.
- Experience delivering high-performance, highly available, and scalable distributed systems
- Experience driving the technical elements of projects across multiple engineering teams
- The ability to distill problem definitions and constraints from informal and ambiguous business requirements.
- Have strong ownership of your work and the problems you solve.
- 5 or more years of experience in software development.
About MeetKai Inc.:
Founded in 2018, MeetKai Inc., a cutting-edge AI startup, powers its open and inclusive Metaverse with its industry leading deep technology Personalized and Conversational Search. Well funded and scaling quickly, MeetKai is an equal opportunity employer in a process of expansion.